Netchex, the streamlined and intuitive HR solution software boasts of providing technology that is a cut above the rest. It’s fully customizable systems for managing HR, payroll, and benefits are equally complemented by the website’s ease of access. The systems are so well organized that you can sign up, Netchex login, and begin using the software in a quick span of time.
You need not worry if you lose your password too because Netchex has a simple account recovery system that gets you all the information you need. In this guide, you’re going to learn about how to sign up, log in, and the steps to recover your account you ever lose the password.
How to sign up
• Visit the Netchex login website www.netchexonline.com
• On the top of the page, you’ll see a button named “Request a Quote” – click on it!
• The next screen will prompt you to introduce yourself and your company
• Fill out the form, stating your first and last name, email address, and other details
• Finally, click on “Get Quote Now” button
Once you’re done, you’ll receive a phone call from one of the company’s sales consultants, with whom you can discuss more about your project and know the cost estimate. There is no traditional “Sign up” procedure in this site due to the complex nature of the business.
How to Netchex login
Once your business is a done deal, you will receive a unique username and password to get access to the site.
• Login to the website by visiting www.netchexonline.com and clicking on the “Login” button right beside “Request a Quote”
• The next screen will take you to the login page where you have to enter your username and password
• Finally, click on the “Sign in” button to begin accessing the website’s features
• If you haven’t registered officially yet, click on the line that says “New user? Complete account setup”
• In the next page, enter your verification code and click on “Next”
• Follow the instructions to become a registered user and begin accessing your account
In any case, you have forgotten your password; you can easily recover it by following the steps mentioned below.
• In the login screen, right beneath the “Sign in” button, you will see a line that says “Forgot Password?” – Click on it!
• In the next screen enter the username using which you registered on the site and click on “Next”
• Just follow the instructions stated from the consequent screens to have the new password sent directly to your email inbox
• Remember, you have to have access to your email ID to verify the newly send password
• If you have any more problems, don’t hesitate to click on “login FAQs” placed right above the Password Reset section
• You will be presented with a PDF file that you can download or read on the web to know more about account recovery
And that’s it! Those are the steps you need to follow to recover your account.
Simple, isn’t it?
In addition to the simple interface, Netchex has a brilliant customer support system that guides you through every step of the way. You can visit their contact page for any queries; get in touch either by filling out a small form or calling them at 877 729 2661. So, visit the website and start browsing for the perfect HR solutions that you were looking for.